Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Need Help Finding a Venue

My FI and I are in the process of visiting venues and I am looking for any ideas on places to look next. I grew up with a summer house in Plymouth right on the water so having our reception with a water view is super important.  I would have the reception at my house but we are getting married in April so it needs to have an indoor area big enough to fit about 150.  So far we have looked at Atlantica in Cohasset, Pine Hills in Plymouth, and New Seabury CC and Popponessett in Mashpee.  

Does anyone know of anything else in the area? We aren't looking for anything super expensive either our budget for the location (food, bev & venue) is 12-15k so we would like to keep the price/person $60 and under which is not that easy to find in this area!! Thank you in advance for any suggestions!! 

Re: Need Help Finding a Venue

• Options
    Have you looked at the Flying Bridge? I don't know how far it is from you but we are doing it there- it's right on the marina in Falmouth. They also own the Coonamessett (sp?) Inn and should be in your price range, but that one isn't on the ocean. Good luck!
  • Options
    I would look at East Bay Grille in Plymouth. It's on the water and food is fantastic. Go look at their function menu on their website. It has pricing and meus to look at. They host outdoor weddings under their tent as well. Good luck!!

www.eastbaygrille.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards