Wedding Classifieds
Options

Wanted: Crystal Tree/Crystal Candelabra

Hi ladies -
I am looking to rent or buy crystal tree centerpieces or crystal candelabras for my wedding in Nov 2011, anyone have something they want to rent/sell to me (NY/NJ/CT)? Here is an example of what Im lookingfor as a reference: looking for tall - maybe 3 feet or higher, looking for 15 of them
Thanks ladies for your help

Re: Wanted: Crystal Tree/Crystal Candelabra

• Options
    Hi, I dont know if I'm too late with this reply but I'm getting married in July and bought 20 all crystal Candelabras.  They are very similar to the first picture you have (the one with the red flowers and damask runner).  The ones I bought also came with black small lamp shades.  So, the candelabra can be used with the lamp shades and LED candles, or you can just use regular long candles.  Just let me know if you'd like a picture. 

Ideally, I'd like to sell them.  We can talk price if you're interested of course. I'm located in NY. 

longo.silvia@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Hi,
    Do you still have these? How much would you charge for each? I'm located in the Jersey shore, Monmouth county area. How far from me are you?

Thanks,

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wanted-crystal-treecrystal-candelabra?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:dafb4ae8-688d-4e60-8e90-150abb35f9aaPost:3d80b301-13d0-4fdf-a922-2b1622f8bbe8">Re: Wanted: Crystal Tree/Crystal Candelabra</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I dont know if I'm too late with this reply but I'm getting married in July and bought 20 all crystal Candelabras.  They are very similar to the first picture you have (the one with the red flowers and damask runner).  The ones I bought also came with black small lamp shades.  So, the candelabra can be used with the lamp shades and LED candles, or you can just use regular long candles.  Just let me know if you'd like a picture.  Ideally, I'd like to sell them.  We can talk price if you're interested of course. I'm located in NY.  longo.silvia@hotmail.com
    Posted by silvyq11[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm interested in renting these if you still have them. How big are they? How much are you charging for each? I'm located in the Jersey shore, Monmouth county aread. How far from here are you?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wanted-crystal-treecrystal-candelabra?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:dafb4ae8-688d-4e60-8e90-150abb35f9aaPost:094cce4a-a4e6-4f3c-b66e-80448c9224e2">Re: Wanted: Crystal Tree/Crystal Candelabra</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi!  I did quite a bit of research on this since I wanted it for my wedding as well but everything seemed too expensive.  However, I found a more affordable option by going with Silver Candelabras instead.  I actually purchased these so let me know if you'd like to rent them (but only avail for rent after July 2011). pm me at ysl1983@gmail.com   I can also give you info about the crystal ones I found.  
    Posted by ysl1983[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Hi,

I have 8 36" crystal trees that were centerpieces for my January wedding and I'm looking to sell them.  I can email you pictures if interested!
  • Options
    Hey, do you still have these??? And if so how many and how much???
  • Options
    Hey, do you still have these??? And if so how many and how much???
  • Options
    Do you still have the candelabras?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards