Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Gift idea help

Looking for some gift ideas for a few people. I am having my two cousins pass out the programs at the ceremony, my best friend's mom is going to be our officiant, and a close family friend will be doing our blessing. Any gift ideas come to mind? Thanks in advance! 

Re: Gift idea help

• Options
    mego721 said:
    Looking for some gift ideas for a few people. I am having my two cousins pass out the programs at the ceremony, my best friend's mom is going to be our officiant, and a close family friend will be doing our blessing. Any gift ideas come to mind? Thanks in advance! 
    Unless the cousins volunteered to hand out the programs for some reason, I wouldn't  make them do it.  Jobs are not honours and not anything people really want to do.  
    Now, as for gift ideas most people on here say to shop like it is their birthday (ie. fancy kind of coffee and nice mug for the coffee drinker).  But if you are thinking of just "general" gift ideas, fancy chocolates, bottle of wine, and/or a spa gift certificate are always good.
  • Options
    I would write your friend's mom a TY note telling her how much it means to you that she is officiating your wedding, and then I would have something delivered to her house after the wedding--flowers, Edible Arrangements, etc.  You could do something similar for the friend doing the blessing, although I would do something smaller--I would guess your friend is honored to be doing the blessing and wouldn't want a big gift. 

I would get the cousins corsages/bouts and write a TY note. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards