Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Barn for rent in DFW?

Does anyone know of a Barn in the DFW/Weatherford area that we could rent for our wedding? We really just want to do a ceremony then just basically a BBQ after. And all the barn venues are SO expensive. We've even been lookign to like pay someone for their house barn! haha

Would love any ideas or help!

Re: Barn for rent in DFW?

• Options

There's a place in Burleson called the "Nashville Party Barn" that is pretty cheap to rent out. My little sister had her 16th birthday there, and I know they have had wedding receptions in the past.

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2013
    This *might* be the place the PP is talking about--I've seen it come up here before and added it to our barn venue list. Nashville Antiques, Burleson 109 West Ellison Street Burleson, TX 76028 (817) 447-9809 Remember what I said in your other thread--be sure to factor in the cost of heat, rentals, etc. before you rule out venues that will provide that for you. Oh and remember people will still need heat, air, water, parking and bathroom facilities.
  • Options
    The Nashville Party barn has bathrooms, AC, tables & chairs. My parents paid the rental fee and brought in pizza, sodas, water & cake. Parking might be a pain in that area though..
  • Options
    Have you tried Willow lake gardens in weatherford? They have a barn venue and a garden venue. VERY inexpensive.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Fairview Farms in Plano is inexpensive, but might be a lot farther than you want to go... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards