Honeymoon Discussions
Options

All Inclusives in Antigua?

FI and I are narrowing down our Honeymoon search and Antigua is at the top of the list!  We would prefer an all-inclusive and have a pretty flexible budget.  I know there is a Sandals there as well as several other highly reviewed places on TripAdvisor but any personal reviews would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks Knotties!

Re: All Inclusives in Antigua?

• Options
    We stayed at Sandals Antigua in 2011. I have a review and pics in the link above my siggy pic "Our Website". HTH
  • Options
    We stayed at sandals antigua in Novemeber for our honeymoon. We had an AMAZING time! I can't say enough good things about the resort or the island itself. The beach is absolutely beautiful, the food was great, and we met a lot of other couples and had the BEST time ever all week long! We didnt want to leave and are already planning to return soon!
  • Options
    We stayed at Cocos Hotel. The food was amazing, the views are unbeatable and it has a great beach/water. We got a pretty good deal through Luxurylink.com, you might want to check it out for other ideas they usually have a lot of Antigua deals.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Do not stay at Jolly Beach!! I went there in June and it was awful!  Worst vacation ever!

We met people who stayed at Sandals and loved it.  I know people who have stayed at the St. James Club also and absolutley loved it.
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cocos bay looks beautiful! I am hoping that to be our next trip. Antigua looks amazing... have fun!
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks so much for those suggestions! We will look into them all.  I have read to many tripadvisor reviews my head is spinning but it is nice to hear more "first hand" comments from you all!
  • Options
    I second the recommendation for luxury link, they usually have Antigua resorts listed.  We were really close to booking Hermitage Bay for our honeymoon, so I'd look into that.  It looks amazing!  We just ended up going in a totally different direction for our honeymoon, but it's on my list for a future anniversary trip or something. 
  • Options
    We went to Sandals Antigua. While we had a nice time, I wouldn't go back and don't recommend it. There are a lot nicer places with better values out there.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards