Knottie Tech Help
Options

Can you delete a post?

replied on a discussion of mine in a rash manner out of terrible nerves and aggravation. Even though i apologized i feel i am being bullied by social media brides now. Not really cool-i want to just delete the discussion and/or post =(

Re: Can you delete a post?

• Options
    I'm sorry but you were in no way being bullied. We told you the blunt truth which does not equal the same as you being bullied.

• Options
    I'm sorry but you were in no way being bullied. We told you the blunt truth which does not equal the same as you being bullied.
    Even when I'm trying to rectify you're still coming at me? Why? Are you done?
  • Options
    I just wanted to point out that you were not bullied. Being bullied is a very real and horrible thing and to equate being told that you can't host or cohost your own party as being bullied is beyond ridiculous. That word gets thrown around a lot and it needs to stop.

And by asking for your post to be deleted is not rectifying the situation.  You apologizing like you did and realizing that the answers you get may not always be what you want or how you wanted them and not throwing a hissy fit the next time you get responses to a question you ask is how you rectify the situation.

• Options
    Well if you noticed i DID apologize on the other discussion and tried to explain that i am feeling very stressed. Additionally am trying to delete the post so i can avoid anyone else letting me know what a bitch i am for the actions i already apologized for. So you got your apology-now leave it alone.
  • Options
    Alh728 said:
    Well if you noticed i DID apologize on the other discussion and tried to explain that i am feeling very stressed. Additionally am trying to delete the post so i can avoid anyone else letting me know what a bitch i am for the actions i already apologized for. So you got your apology-now leave it alone.
    Oh my dear lord.  I noted in my post above that you did apologize.  Deleting posts on these boards is seen as rude to the posters who were trying to help you.  You cannot control what people say on here or how they respond to you.  That is the price you pay when you post on here.  You don't always get the responses you want.  You just take them in stride and move on.  Deleting posts make you look bad.

Sorry for trying to help you out.  Next time I will know better.

• Options
    Hi, @alh728 We only remove posts if an account is completely deleted. There is the option to edit a post, however any quoted posts will remain on the thread.
  • Options
    Thanks Porscha! Still learning how to use the site and I will just have to be more careful with my wording going forward! Appreciate your reply.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards