South Carolina

Greenville area suggestions

Hi all! I just got engaged and my fiance (!) and I want to get married next February in the Greenville area. We love the outdoors and would like something that's not your typical reception spot. Also, our colors are silver and pink so whatever we pick has to match that.

Thanks!

Re: Greenville area suggestions

• Hi all! I just got engaged and my fiance (!) and I want to get married next February in the Greenville area. We love the outdoors and would like something that's not your typical reception spot. Also, our colors are silver and pink so whatever we pick has to match that.

Thanks!
    </~root~>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • there is an outdoor wedding chapel in the landrum area and there is also pretty place as well 
  • My fiancé and I were planning on getting married next October. Our place of preference was Table Rock Lodge. But we moved the wedding to this year, so we're having a destination wedding in Pigeon Forge, TN. There's not a whole lot of outdoor venues, but table rock is very pretty and if the weather is bad, you can always go inside.
  • Hey! If you need a wedding planner message me. 
  • It is harder to find somewhere outdoors.  I live in Greenville and really want outdoors too.  I found this place http://www.luvshackontheriver.com.  Also, Pretty Place is really neat too, it's up there at Ceasar's Head.  I think i may just have a change of plans and go get married @ MB.   
  • Check out McFalls Landing .. It is in Anderson but it is very affordable and on the lake. You can have your ceremony outside and your reception inside!
  • The Wyche Pavillion down by the Reedy River Falls Park (behind the brand new Peace Center addition) is gorgeous, and could work for a February wedding if it's not too cold!

http://www.larkinscatering.com/venues/the-peace-center-wyche-pavillion
  • HELLO LADIES,

I am looking for some entertainment...there will not be any dancing or dancing music. So, I want my guests to enjoy themselves by getting up and getting some pictures done at the open concept photobooth also I am going to have a caraciture artist there..she will do for free for all guests. I want one more act to put a wow factor into my reception..but, must remember that that is no alcohol no dancing ..very conservative church guests..i would love to find a rabbi that is a comedian..our ceremony and reception is all based on the Psalms 122:6 scripture..PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM..

So, ladies if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

THANK YOU,

HOLNATH61

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards