African American Weddings
Options

Bridesmaid Newsletter

Are you ladies or Did you ladies do one?

My girls are all over the country and i thought it would make life easier to do one of these 
Did you all find them helpful? 
Any tips, templates, etc.... 
love yall...
V
"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid Newsletter

• Options
    Hi
    I did a Bridesmaids newsletter for my girls just giving them the details about the dresses, shoes and jewelry. I also let them know the deadlines to purchase dresses and where to buy.
    I used a template from Microsoft Publisher and add pictures. It was quite easy.
    I will be doing another one since we are almost at the 4 month mark. This one will let them know specific details for rehearsal, day of wedding, and day after wedding.

Oh in my first newsletter I introduced everyone and listed phone numbers and emails for the entire party. That way they could communicate between themselves without getting me involved.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dag i forgot to add the # and emails lol thanks 
    i will add that tomorrow 

:) 
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This is the best idea!! We are all over the country, and it's gonna be extremely hard to get everybody in the same place at the same time outside if the actual wedding. I was planning on creating a FaceBook page (and I still might), but this is even better. Plus I can email it to everyone and save on postage. Thank you for such a great idea.
  • Options
    I have a Facebook group that most of them are in makes things easier
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't do one officially but my group emails to them might as well have been.  The idea of a newsletter could be fun.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards