Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

MOH Planning Bachelorette- Never Been to Philly!

Hello- I am not from the Philadelphia area but have been tasked with planning a bachelorette there. The event will be March 29. Are there any fun bachelorette-friendly venues I should look at (that won't be impacted by potentially cold/rainy weather?) I would like to do a fun theme and incorporate a bar-hopping scavenger hunt... the bride is also open to staying in one spot and staying away from dancefloors and shot-taking, something classy.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Re: MOH Planning Bachelorette- Never Been to Philly!

• i did VIP at G Lounge for a friends bachelorette and it was great. the bride had a great time. we had a limo/party bus to drive us back and forth. i think we all ended up paying like $100 for the limo ride and the VIP section at G Lounge, and there were about 15 girls. is the bride or anyone else in the bridal party from philly?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • For my bachelorette party, we started at BLO/OUT bar where we all got our hair done. A great way to kick off a fun night looking and feeling great. They are used to bachelorette parties so they can easily accommodate (we were 10). http://www.bloout.com/

Then we went back to the hotel room for a bit to drink, relax, play some games (including guessing who got me what lingerie), had cake, got ready, etc. (We stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott right near City Hall.)

After this we had dinner at Creperie Beau Monde, where you get authentic delicious crepes. Afterward we went right upstairs to L'Etage, a bar/lounge where we could party and dance. Cover was free because we had dined below. http://creperie-beaumonde.com/

If this is the vibe you're going for, I highly recommend it. It was super fun.
  • Piano bars are always a good time and I see a ton of bachelorette parties there.. Duel, Howl at the Moon, and Jolly's (might be out of business now though) are a few to check out!
  • Stay away from Public House.  We went there last month for my bachlorette party, and we were ignored by the bartenders all night.  If my gay male friend went up to the bar, he would get top notch service every time.  It was a terrible experience.  I have heard great things about Howl at the Moon though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards