May 2014 Weddings
Options

May 3rd Brides! 120 days to go!!!!

Four months, Bridal Buddies!

I am so friggin excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: May 3rd Brides! 120 days to go!!!!

• Options
    My 4 month mark was yesterday! That's all I kept saying lol.....I even added a lil countdown to our dry erase board.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    WOOHOO! I am getting so excited, but I feel like there are so many little details to be done now. When are you all sending your invites out?
  • Options
    We're May 24th and I think we're going to send invites by late February because our venue needs preliminary entree choices/dietary restrictions from our guests 4 weeks out, so we're requesting responses by mid-April.

• Options
    We are actually starting to address our invites today....hoping to get them out by the end of the month/Feb
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

Our invites are shipping and will hopefully be here by Jan 15th. I hope to have them addressed and sent by 02/03/14, with a "please reply by" date of 03/22/14. Since our wedding is 1 1/2 weeks after Easter/Spring Break, I wanted an extra week to get everything organized.

We still have to get the caterer booked...have our tasting this week on the 9th!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I hope to have all invitations out no later than February 1st (my birthday is February 2nd, it'll be my own gift to myself ^_^). I'm going to ask for RSVP's by March 23rd. Haven't ordered the invites yet, but I know exactly what I want. Just have to click "Order" lol. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

@klburke88 where are you ordering from? And how are you addressing the invites (labels, printed, handwritten, calligrapher)? And do you have all addresses gathered?

I ordered the invites from Vistaprint on 12-28-13; they are expected 01-14-14. Give yourself time!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm ordering from David's and hope to have them ordered this weekend. I'm going to hand write the addresses, not too concerned about it looking super fancy or anything :) And I've used the guest list page here on the knot to organize all my addresses. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Woop woop! So much to do...so little time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards