Connecticut
Options

Webb Barn Wedding - Wethersfield, CT

edited May 2014 in Connecticut
Congrats on your big day!

My name is Jessie Whitney and I was married to my husband, Tommaso Whitney, on September 22, 2013 at the Webb Barn - http://www.mywedding.com/hostedbyharryharrison/events.html

For the last decade I've been working in television as a Challenge and Field Producer for programming on ABC, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Spike, E!, CMT, UPN, USA, PBS, Plum TV, Travel, History, Discovery, Animal Planet, and National Geographic.

My career consists of creating new and innovative ideas in television. I was able to take my experiences as a producer and produce my dream wedding at the Webb Barn. We couldn't of been happier with the results! It took numerous checklists, creating a "inspiration folder" to help guide our vision, lots of phone calls & emails, and constant communication with my husband and our families to make our day perfect.

I would love the opportunity to chat with you to discuss how I might help you with your wedding day. There were a LOT of things that we did right and looking back, there are a few things I wish someone had told me about having a wedding at Webb Barn. (no charge - I loved planning my wedding and would love to help you with yours)

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Just private message me and I will give you my contact information. Again, congrats on your big day!

Re: Webb Barn Wedding - Wethersfield, CT

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards