Utah

SLC..

Hi, I apologize if this isn't in the correct forum but I thought that "Utah" would be the place to put this question.  I am looking for bridal shops that are LGBT friendly, specifically transgender friendly.  I recently got engaged and we'd like to do the ceremony prior to finishing out my process.  Regardless of how good one looks, it seems that the bigger name places I've contacted will not do business with the women in my position.  Thank you for any suggestions you may offer. 

Re: SLC..

• David's Bridal treated me well. But then again I'm straight. But it's probably just the person that you dealt with.
  • I am straight and David's Bridal treated me like absolute crap! My fiance actually called to complain about the treatment I received. Grrr. Anyway, about 150 dresses and every bridal shop later...you should check out Mary's Bridal. She was fantastic, very helpful and so enthusiastic! 
    Savanna
  • ...If you don't find the dress for you there, try A Bride Beautiful.
    Savanna
  • I'm straight as well, but for what it's worth, I had a great experience at the David's Bridal downtown, close to the Costco and Petsmart.  Good luck!
  • I'm straight as well, but for what it's worth, I had a great experience at the David's Bridal downtown, close to the Costco and Petsmart.  Good luck!

That's the one I went to!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards