Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Tux Rental//Indy Area

I am looking for a cheap tux rental company in/around Indy. Does anyone know of somewhere cheap? Any good/bad experiences? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Tux Rental//Indy Area

• Options
    I'm not to this stage of planning yet, but I have heard that some places have deals on tux rental if you buy your dress there. I don't know where you are planning to buy your dress but it might be something to look into. I have a friend who bought her dress at Sophia's in Greenwood and was able to get a discount on tuxes. I think we will look into getting suits from JC Penney or Macy's, something nice but reasonably priced that they can keep and wear again. 
  • Options
    Also, there's a bridal show coming up at the end of the month. I went to the one in October and got a lot of helpful information and was able to compare prices on a lot of different things. 
  • Options
    @CJandRyan thanks! I went to the one in October too, and I'm going to the one tomorrow! I really like the stuff that Mr. Penguin in Anderson carries. Jc Penney and Macy's is a good idea to get a suit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards