Maryland

Chesapeake Bay Beach Club - Kent Island Advice!

Hi everyone! My fiancé and I are incredibly close to signing the contract to have our wedding at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club - we visited the venue and loved it (even in the snow). We are both from DC and will be having numerous out of town guests. We'll be having a Spring wedding, and I was wondering if anyone was familiar with Kent Island in terms of bars/restaurants/things to do for our guests who are staying the weekend. We will be having a lot of people who will probably want to go out even after the wedding reception. I was wondering if this is possible on Kent Island, or if it's better to make the drive to Annapolis. Anyway, I'd appreciate any advice anyone could give me! Thanks! 

Re: Chesapeake Bay Beach Club - Kent Island Advice!

• There is a decent amount of entertainment nearby. Red Eye's Dock Bar has live music on the weekends and there are numerous restaurants in the area. For something really unique and cool, organize a group to go enjoy a free tour and tasting at Blackwater Distilling (the first distillery to open in MD in eons).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards