Connecticut
Options

Need wedding shoes asap

Hey girls!

I just moved from Australia to CT 2 weeks ago to get married to my wonderful fiance on March 1st and i am still needing to purchase wedding shoes. I've already checked David's Bridal, Alfred Angelo and DSW but nothing appealed to me. I'm looking for an ivory heel to match my dress and one that has a 2 1/2 -2 3/4 inch heel. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

Angie

Re: Need wedding shoes asap

• Options
    try payless, jcpenny, shoe deopt in the meriden might have something maybe even a local bridal shop might have something call around to see if any bridal shops have what you are looking f
  • Options
    Nordstrom at west farms mall has a ton of shoes at all different price ranges...
  • Options
    lord and taylor has a great selection of bridal shoes (like Nina, etc) and great prices.  more edited selection, so nothing tacky.
  • Options
    I ordered mine off of Zappos. They have hundreds of options and free shipping and returns. There were lots of ivory options that I saw.
  • Options
    lac1252 said:
    I ordered mine off of Zappos. They have hundreds of options and free shipping and returns. There were lots of ivory options that I saw.
    Me too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards