DC

Hotel blocks in DC with no attrition clauses

I'm trying to block rooms in DC for my guests, but most hotels require an attrition clause or will only provide up to 10 "courtesy" rooms with no attrition clauses or financial obligations. Does anyone know of hotels in DC that will allow me to block more than 10 rooms without an attrition clause? Thanks so much for your help!

Re: Hotel blocks in DC with no attrition clauses

• The Marriott Residence Inn near the Pentagon City Metro stop let us reserve 20 rooms with no attrition clause.
  • 10 seems really low...  I was able to book 20-25; something as low as 10 wasn't offered from what i recall ever.  but i guess it could depend on the time of year.  I am listing the ones where I booked and got info from, as well as a friend who is getting married around the same time. if you want more details on what they offered me, you can PM me:

renaissance dupont
    hotel palomar
    willard
    W
    westin
    marriott metro center
    hotel rouge
    mayflower
    melrose hotel
    park hyatt
    sofitel

• We had a block of 30 with basically no strings attached at Hotel Monaco in Alexandria.  Affordable rates considering how gorgeous the room was, and our guests loved the location.  There is a Hotel Monaco in Penn Quarter, would be worth checking if they offer similar deals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards