Louisiana-New Orleans

transportation

Need some help with a great transportation company that's trustworthy. Looking for a decently priced one too :)

Re: transportation

• Not sure what kind of transportation you are looking for, but we used Big Easy Limos for guest shuttle transportation.  Super easy to deal with and good price (we chose point to point as opposed to round trip transportation).  On time and they actually upgraded us to two huge party buses on the return trip which was a fun surprise.  

dml
  • thats what i'm looking for…..shuttle transportation…
    We deff. looked into big easy because they are well known but the price seemed a little steep, BUT if you are getting good service I guess it's worth it :)

THANKS! 
  • Ask them to price out a point to point quote for you (if they haven't already).  That way you aren't paying on an hourly basis.  This turned out to be less expensive for us!

Also, depending on how many guests you have, look at their different shuttle size options.

Good luck :)
    dml
  • We used Big Easy Limos as well.  I think the best thing, no matter who you use, is to make sure you have a schedule with times/addresses/etc for each car/limo in your party and give it to them in advance.  That way you're over prepared.  We did this and I was actually about 20 minutes early to my wedding.  MUCH better than being late!!!
  • Millennium Limos was easy to book. Very accommodating with the schedule and deposits and payments.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards