Ohio-Columbus
Options

Need Pie Vendor

Hi there,
Need a pie vendor for my reception. Have already contacted Just Pies. Looking for other options.

Thanks!
Congrats to all!

Re: Need Pie Vendor

• Options
    Hi there! We used Melissa's Incredible Edibles (located in Clintonville) for our wedding. We ordered 15 pies for a "pie table". Melissa was awesome to work with and her pies were delish!! We got tons of compliments from our guests on her pies too. They are beautiful, but don't look store bought and more homemade. I believe she uses her grandmothers recipe for the crusts. For an added fee she delivered all our pies to our reception site too. Great communication throughout the process. I highly recommend her. Good luck!
  • Options
    I'd check if Steven's bakery can do weddings. They have the best pies. They are for sale at lucky's, hills market and cheapest at weiland's. It is nearby in springfield, maybe you could get them through weilands catering. Sooooo good!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Grey House Pies in Westlake. They are AMAZING! I've been on a diet for my wedding but that is one of the first things that I need to get when it's over. I'm actually going to order a few pies from there to put at our dessert table because they're that good!
  • Options
    Der Dutchman has awesome pies you can order in quantity - for another option!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards