Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

is it possible to rent a piano for a ceremony?

my fiancé would like to have someone playing a piano at our ceremony, but the venue doesn't have one. they offered the suggestion of a keyboard piano, but it's not the same experience i guess. our venue is a beautiful chapel and i think a piano would sound amazing for our ceremony, but i'm not sure if there's an affordable option out there?! (we're in dallas, BTW)

TIA!!

Re: is it possible to rent a piano for a ceremony?

• Do you have someone in mind that you would like to have play or would you be hiring a soloist? Gigmasters.com is a good place to go if you're looking for a soloist, and they may have a good idea of any places that may be able to rent a piano if they aren't able to provide their own. I would imagine doing that would have some additional costs attached (the rental itself, cost of transport, tuning, etc.). I'm not sure if any area piano retailers have rental options, but it may be worth calling around just to get an idea of what is possible and price it out from there.

If it ends up being out of your budget, you may want to find a nice pre-recorded version of what your FI likes. I've been to a few weddings where that was done, and it was still lovely.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards