Michigan-Lansing
Options

I found the photographer.

I am so excited I found a photographer today. He (well they - a husband & wife team)  spent a lot of time with us discussing our day and customized a package for us that we were totally surprised by. Paid a little more than I had planned but will also save some money in another area and make my day so hassle-free.

The biggest advantage is our package includes 2 nights at the English Inn Bed and Breakfast. The night before and the night of our wedding so I have the perfect place to get ready and have photos taken and don't have to show up early for pictures.  It's also great because we were considering staying there on our wedding night. I couldn't be happier about this. We also get a flush mount album with the thick pages, a 20x30 canvas and 2 parent albums that will match ours but a smaller scale. And an engagement session and more enlargements. This is costing me about $3400. He had a lot available for much less but there is so much included I would have to C&P the contract.

The albums are beautiful and they make it so simple. They choose the photos then I get to make changes. I wanted to pick out the photos but as long as I get to make changes it's all good. I guess they used to let the clients make the first choices but they have clients that got married years ago that still haven't done so. There are time limits to make changes or I have to pay late fees but I will just be sure I respond in time.

FI and I are so happy happy happy about this.

Re: I found the photographer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards