New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Westchester County Hotel

Any suggestions?  I am looking for a hotel in Westchester County, particularly in the White Plains or points south.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Westchester County Hotel

• Options
    vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    doubletree in tarrytown,. super affordable, just renovated and very nice. they even give warm chocolate chip cookies when you check in.....i had my reception there and had 2 room blocks. i had a suite and it was fantastic.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we used the crowne plaza in white plains. they were awesome and went above and beyond what we expected. they even left chocolate covered strawberries and champagne in our suite the night of the wedding. the staff was awesome there. we thought the rates were very reasonable. we originally booked 10 rooms but ended up needing 20, which they had no issues with (our coordinator even called me when we were at 9 rooms to let me know and ask if i wanted to block out more rooms). i highly recommend them. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Renaissance Westchester in West Harrison was very nice and the event coordinator Courtney Pierce was very helpful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Renaissance Westchester is my favorite! I love all the staff there and they will bend over backwards to make the weekend for you and your guests amaizng. Plus they have great places to take pictures!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!

I'm not an expert on lower westchester, but just wanted to mention that all the hotels mentioned by pp's get mentioned on here a lot as places girls use for their weddings.

Good luck!
  • Options
    MsEsqMsEsq member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards