Ohio-Northeast

Bathroom trailer rental

Hello! 

I'm having an outdoor, VERY rustic (as in, no running water) wedding reception in Mohican Valley. Has anyone had experience with bathroom trailer vendors? All information is helpful. Thank you!

Re: Bathroom trailer rental

• I haven't done trailers, but I have seen some really nice ones availabe, but they are really expensive. My sister had to do a port a potty for the reception for her daughter which was held in my sister's backyard (sister has a septic tank and it wouldn't have been able to handle the number of people). She got a handicap unit which was very nice because there was more room in it to move around. It also came with a sink in it (you had to push a pump with your foot to get the water to run). It worked out very nicely. Not sure if she put it in or the rental company but there was a battery operated push light so that when it got dark you had light in there.

• Yea I've gotten a few quotes from people and they are expensive, but not outrageous. I was hoping someone would have some positive or negative reviews if they've used specific companies before. The tough lights is a great point though, that'll definitely be added to the list!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards