March 2012 Weddings
Options

Is this song too slow for a first dance song?

Hi ladies!  We're currently finalizing our song list and are second guessing our first dance song.  We don't really have a song that is "our song" but we both do love "By Your Side" by Sade.  We have always pictured ourselves doing our first dance to this song, but are also worried that it might be too slow to dance to.  What do you think?  Is it too slow or should we keep it as our first dance song?  Thanks in advance for your opinion! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8QJmI_V3j4

Re: Is this song too slow for a first dance song?

• Options
    No way! It's perfect. My vote is keep!!!

Anniversary
    Vacation
  • Options
    I personally don't think you can go "too slow". Most of your reception will be very upbeat and this is a time to go as slow as you want! Plus, if you guys both love it, don't second guess it!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I absolutely love that song but FI wasn't feeling it. I definitely say use it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    I love that song. Keep it!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Is this song too slow for a first dance song?:[QUOTE]I personally don't think you can go "too slow". Most of your reception will be very upbeat and this is a time to go as slow as you want! Plus, if you guys both love it, don't second guess it!! Posted by cmac3504[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. It will be a nice switch from the rest of the upbeat night!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Totally agreed. If it's a song you both love then it's perfect!
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards