Florida-West Coast

Affordable Hair and Makeup Stylists around Sarasota?

Anyone have any tips for a reasonably priced hair and makeup company that can come to Longboat Key?  I tried looking up the resorts "preferred" vendors but they are just a little too out of reach, budget-wise. 

Re: Affordable Hair and Makeup Stylists around Sarasota?

• What is your budget? I'm getting married in Sarasota in May and am using a hair and makeup artist from Tampa who travels to Sarasota. She was recommended to me by my fiance's cousin who used her when she got married last year (she also got married on Longboat Key).
  • I'm trying to pay for it all myself (since I'm making 90% of the people travel) to alleviate some expenses, but I really can't afford more than $400 or $500 (as long as I can pay half up front),

And its for 7 to 8 women....mission impossible?
  • Is every person going to be getting hair and makeup done? For my bridal party, it will be my hair and makeup, 3 bridesmaids getting both hair and makeup, 2 bridesmaids getting just hair, and 1 bridesmaid getting just makeup. The total came to $725. It is around $75 per service. I contacted about five or six different places and that seemed to be the norm :/ You may have luck looking for someone who is just starting out and trying build their portfolio...
  • There is a great spray tanning girl in town Olive Tanning, Heather is her name who does mobile Spray tans if you or the party needs a tan!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards