Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thursday Accountability

B: 2 hard-boiled eggs (4), ham (1), mini Babybel (2)
L: Leftover WW Barbecued Turkey Joes (7), Ranch Pop Chips (2)
D: Skinnytaste Easy Macaroni Casserole (8) 
S: Fruit cup (0), baby carrots (0) with "Ranch Dip" (0)

Total: 24/26

I mixed a large container (2 cups) of Fage Total 0% and 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix and it is SO good and 0 points for 2 tbsps! I have that today with some baby carrots. I'm going to try adding Frank's Red Hot to it tonight and eat it with celery which I'm super excited about! 

Re: Thursday Accountability

• Options

@swazzle I love mixing ranch dressing with plain greek yogurt!

B: Apple (0) dry Cheerios (3) breakfast sandwich (6)

L: Lettuce (0), Avocado (9), Hard Boiled Egg (2), Italian Dressing (4), Turkey Breast (1), String Cheese (1), Almonds (1).

D: Korean Lettuce Wraps (11)

E: Cleaning the house since my mom is coming to visit this weekend.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

@swazzle- H's mom made that dip for us and it is sooo good! Loved it!!

B- Coffee and scrambled egg english muffin with turkey and cheese

L- Leftover minestrone soup

D- More SOUP!

E-CrossFit

• Options
    B:  leftover paprika chicken (1/2 leg) with black-eyed peas and some green beans; cup of coffee with a splash of whole milk

L:  Vietmanese fried rice and eggs rolls (I'm going to eat an egg roll and a few bites of rice and take the rest home for H, it was a fundraiser at work) and half a meal of sauteed cabbage with shallots and ground beef/mushrooms/marinara

S:  I have an apple and a blood orange to snack on

D:  crockpot balsamic roast beef (new recipe!), roasted broccoli, boiled red potatoes

post-WO S:  pineapple chunks

WO:  Insanity W4D4 (recovery night, woo-hoo!)
  • Options
    B:  Granola bar & yogurt
    L: Lean cuisine - sesame chicken
    D:  FI's bday - so we'll go somewhere
    S:  gold fish crackers - I brought some skinny cow caramel thing too because I'm in self-pity mode over a stupid nail-injury from this AM (the nail has 9 months to grow out and look pretty!!)

Anniversary
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2014
    B: grapes and cheddar cheese (251c)
    S: red peppers (40)
    L: pizza (430c)
    S: cashews
    D: Apple BBQ Pork Tenderloin, link here

E: 3 mi run this a.m.

LADIES.... I am down 1.4 lbs from Monday. And that was with some clothes on (maybe a 1/2 lb??). I'm so excited. I think it's a fluke, but I'm going to keep this healthy eating and exercising thing going! Goal: 15 lbs down by March 16 (but who am I kidding, I'd be thrilled with 10!).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    @cu97tiger - AWESOME!  :)  you'll be back in shape and feeling great in no time at all.  have you kept up with your work-out goals?

I weighed this morning and I have lost 2 lbs from the 5 I gained since I started Insanity.  my appetite skyrocketed so I think I was just eating too much.  I've toned it down (no more banana/PB/cocoa shakes, sad face!) and I think it's working.  my waist was back down to what it was previously, too.  WHEW!  I just want to be moving in the right direction, KWIM?
  • Options
    @cocobellaf
    This week has been really good for working out. It helps if I have a plan right from the beginning.
    Sunday - ran <4 mi, then did Body Combat (one hour, over 500 calories burned)
    Monday - ran 3 mi
    Wednesday - ran 3 mi
    Thursday - ran 3 mi

Tomorrow I'll take off since I'm flying cross country, but @motolyn, @flygirlmeg and I already have plans to do some walking and yoga.I'll have to get creative when I'm working, so I'll probably do pinterest workouts in my hotel room!

• Options
    @CocoBellaF - Recipe for your crockpot balsamic roast beef?

@cu97tiger - Way to go! Also, the link isn't showing up for your Apple BBQ Pork Tenderloin. 

• Options
    @Swazzle - it's on my Pinterest, are we connected?  I have a board called "This Week's Meals".  I pin all the recipes I'll be using that week so they are easy to get to.

if we're not connected, it's here:  LINK

it looks delicious!  I used a rump roast; it has a slab of fat, but I put that towards the top and I'll remove it when I get home from work.
  • Options
    Good point, @swazzle, I updated the post! :)

• Options
    @cu97tiger - I am NOT looking forward to month 2 of Insanity.  tell me it'll be alright??

H and I want to do T25 next.  I'm looking forward to shorter work-outs.
  • Options

@cu97tiger Congrats!! I'm down 4 lbs from my high point a few weeks ago but I'm still 6 lbs away from my lowest weight from last year so I'm trying to make up for the extra I gained back first.

B: I was going to be good until I remembered it's Jalapeno Bagel month at Bagel Boys...sooooo jalapeno bagel w/ jalapeno cream cheese - 11 pts

L: Unsure

D: Chicken and Gnocchi Soup - 10 pts

So far 21 out of 31 - I have 10 pts to use between lunch and snacks.

E: Elliptical for 30 minutes and some weights at my office gym.

• Options

B- hot chocolate oatmeal with blueberries

L-vegetable fried rice

S-apple

D-leftover orange tofu and quinoa

S- pita chips and may be some wine

E-abs work out

Anniversary

• Options
    @cu97tiger - I am NOT looking forward to month 2 of Insanity.  tell me it'll be alright??

H and I want to do T25 next.  I'm looking forward to shorter work-outs.
    @cocobellaf - You will be alright! Do you feel stronger doing the workouts now than you did the first week? Well, the first week of month 2 is going to be hard, definitely, but it will be SO worth it! Also, the only two times I wanted to throw up during Insanity were during Fit Tests and the first week of month 2.

• Options
    @cu97tiger - yes I do feel stronger.  plus, I don't feel sore after work-outs like I did.  my legs used to be so sore I couldn't sleep at night because I was so uncomfortable!  now, I don't really feel sore... I just wear out during the work-outs, but I don't stop quite as often.  AND I beat H in a couple things on the last Fit Test.  that was my goal, to keep up with H!  he says he sees abs coming in, but I'm afraid it's just a belly.  he was hoping it was a pregly belly, but alas, my period came and went this week and he is disappointed yet again.  it's only a food belly.  :)
  • Options
    @CocoBellaF - That looks SO incredibly good. I love roast beef! Please let me know how it is tomorrow?

@cu97tiger - YUM! I'm absolutely stealing some of the recipes from that page. I'm thinking that on Sunday or Monday I'm going to actually do all the prep and do the freezer bag thing for once. I always see those pins on Pinterest but I never follow through with it. I would love to not have to actually cook all week! 

• Options
    I will let you know!
  • Options

ETA: My mom is picking up lunch from Chick-Fil-A so I'm having:

Chargrilled Chicken Cool Wrap, no dressing, small diet lemonade - 8 pts

Leaves me with 2 pts left for the day which is just perfect. If I get hungry later I'll snack on some baby carrots.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards