Wedding 911

What is this?!

What is this board? I am so confused by the description....
Anniversary

Re: What is this?!

• I'm glad someone finally posted on this board and asked! I've been waiting all day for an announcement or something to pop up on this board saying what it was about.
  • I almost feel like it's a new board for the noobs to hang out on while they lurk on the other boards and get a feel for the community.

So, you know, they don't get all butt-hurt when they post something and get ripped apart for (a) not lurking and (b) not searching and (c) not reading and (d) not liking the answers.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • rycbar123rycbar123 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2013

I second the family dynamics suggestion!

ETA spelling is hard

• Could it perhaps be for urgent questions that require immediate/timely answers?  There is a new post on the etiquette board regarding a major mistake a venue made.  The poster is headed to the venue TODAY to figure out just how this mistake was made and was looking for suggestions as to restitution, levelheadedness, etc.  
  • I too am confused by this board. I guess we will have to wait and see what it turns into
  • mobkaz said:
    Could it perhaps be for urgent questions that require immediate/timely answers?  There is a new post on the etiquette board regarding a major mistake a venue made.  The poster is headed to the venue TODAY to figure out just how this mistake was made and was looking for suggestions as to restitution, levelheadedness, etc.

*stuck in the box*
    I agree with this suggestion. Just going off on what the forum is called *shrugs* Who knows. We'll have to wait and see.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was also spending the day on Friday trying to figure out what this was for. A more clear description is definitely needed.
  • Hey Everyone! We're retiring our Wedding 911 app and inviting members that have used it to come join our community. They'll first be introduced to this page before venturing out to the rest of our boards.
  • Hey Everyone! We're retiring our Wedding 911 app and inviting members that have used it to come join our community. They'll first be introduced to this page before venturing out to the rest of our boards.
    If you are retiring it…do you know that ads for it are still showing up here prompting me to download it? Didn't know if you realized that or if it was an oversight. :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• This board is to replace the Wedding911 app that is being retired this month.
  • I think a lot of us app ladies also use the boards on here so this particular board probably wont get that much use!
  • I almost feel like it's a new board for the noobs to hang out on while they lurk on the other boards and get a feel for the community.

So, you know, they don't get all butt-hurt when they post something and get ripped apart for (a) not lurking and (b) not searching and (c) not reading and (d) not liking the answers.
    Way harsh, Tai.
  • @mrsell I love me a Clueless quote! and I can't tell because the avatar pictures are so small but might that be Dave Grohl in your pic? I heart him.

• jenna8984 said:
    @mrsell I love me a Clueless quote! and I can't tell because the avatar pictures are so small but might that be Dave Grohl in your pic? I heart him.
    It is.  She loves him too.
    sexy, harry styles, best song ever, cute, beautiful, asdjglñlñ, marcel
  • But really, what is really an emergency when it comes to a wedding?

Besides maybe the bride or groom not showing up or someone dying. 
    sexy, harry styles, best song ever, cute, beautiful, asdjglñlñ, marcel
  • This board probably needs a legal disclaimer at the top, telling people to actually dial 911 in the event of a real emergency
  • But really, what is really an emergency when it comes to a wedding?

Besides maybe the bride or groom not showing up or someone dying. 
    Well obvs the first thing to do when someone drops dead at your wedding is to hop on TK and ask us what to do. Duh!
  • I think this board should be renamed Wedding 311.  Nothing can be that much of an emergency that 911 needs to be called.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards