New Jersey - South

Camden County Boathouse

We are currently looking into the Camden County Boathouse and a few other venues. I really like the boathouse and it's perfect since we have a low budget and it has been hard to find places that nice in our price range. Has anyone had a wedding here or been to a wedding here? Which caterer did you use?

Re: Camden County Boathouse

• We were planning on getting married there. Put the deposit down and everything and had signed a contract with Le Pierre catering. The Boathouse then called us two months later and told us they just found out that Cooper River was being dredged. They were very nice about it and offered to help us find another location. They returned our money. The caterer did not. If you're not getting married in the dredging window, I'd say go for it! We loved it and were bummed that we had to change venues.
  • My friend also just backed out of the boathouse because of the dredging....same caterer too! She's now going to the aquarium. I believe the dredging is taking place Summer - spring 2014....but don't quote me on it
  • How much is it for the boathouse?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards