New Jersey - South
Options

Dj's

Hey everyone, I just recently got engaged. We decided on an October 2014 wedding. It was a tough time finding a venue for next year because everything was booked already. So, i want to start planning the major vendors. Im looking for a DJ in South/ Central Jersey. Can anyone suggest someone to me?  Thanks for your help.  :)

Re: Dj's

• Options
    Sean McCaffrey - CenterStage Entertainment.  They are out of Lindenwold.

Our wedding is next month but we knew right away that he was the right guy to book with.  I'm sure you'll see his name recommended in search history, as well.

Good luck!
  • Options
    I just booked Chris Vito from Over The Top Entertainment! I've read amazing reviews and my venue says he is great to work with. His price for him and an assistant (he acts as emcee and the assistant acts as DJ) is comparable to some companies that only provide one DJ.
  • Options

alk0511 said:
    Sean McCaffrey - CenterStage Entertainment.  They are out of Lindenwold.

This is our DJ too!
  • Options
    Are you looking for a Photo Booth Vendor too? Check out Connected Entertainment. www.connectedentertainment.net
  • Options
    I don't know if you already found someone but Chris Vito from Over The Top entertainment! Our wedding is August but we had the same experience as PP... As soon as we met him and discussed music interest he totally understood what we were looking for.  And his price includes him as the Emcee and a DJ and it was reasonable to have him bring a second set of a equipment to do cocktail hour... Other places charge you a shit ton extra for each thing. 
    Good luck!
  • Options
    Affordable Entertainment DJs was who we used and he was fantastic with great prices! Definitely check them out!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards