Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Rehearsal Dinner in HoCo/AA/Baltimore?

Hello! My future in-laws have been pressing me for where "I want the rehearsal dinner to be."

Honestly, I don't really care, and they have no suggestions. All I know is I don't want my FIL's to shell out a ton of cash and I want it to be within Howard County/Anne Arundel, preferably not too far from Elkridge since that is where our rehearsal will be.

And suggestions would be awesome, thank you!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in HoCo/AA/Baltimore?

• Options
    Stanford Grill in Columbia is a good private dining option for a group. For something more casual, Rams Head tavern in Savage Mill could be good. That place is huge, so it should be pretty easy for them to seat your group away from other people. If you like ethnic food, I'm sure House of India or one of the numerous Korean BBQ places in Ellicott City could make a really yummy dinner (and now I want Indian food... sigh). There's also Victoria's Gastro Pub in Columbia for great food and an amazing beer selection (and private dining). Their duck fat fries are a thing of true beauty. Or maybe tapas is more your style? For that, I would go to Ranazul. Their set-up would accommodate a large group, but it wouldn't be private, if that matters to you.
  • Options
    Thanks so much! While I adore House of India, my FMIL can't handle spicy food. I'd love to do Ram's Had--I hadn't even thought of it! I wonder if they would go for it...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards