New Jersey
Options

A Touch Of Elegance or Rose Petals and Lace?

Anyone used Lisa with A Touch of Elegance? Or Rose Petals and Lace? I think I've got it narrowed down to these two.
Thanks!

Re: A Touch Of Elegance or Rose Petals and Lace?

• Options
    I'm using rose petals and love for our wedding in december. I love them! they were not only the best priced, but linda is so nice to work with. I'm not sure about a touch of elegance, but I would highly recommend rose petals and lace :)
  • Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2012
    I met with Lisa and liked her. I didn't go with her because my wedding planner didn't have the best recommendation based on her past experiences (had some minor issues with service and value), but mainly because the florist I eventually used was much less expensive. I've only heard good things about Rose Petals and Lace, and, if I was doing it again, I'd meet with them for a quote. I think you will be fine either way. Good luck!
  • Options
    I used Rose Petals and Lace and everything was EXACTLY how I imagined it would be the day of my wedding. Linda is FANTASTIC and such a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her. She was the ONLY vendor that didn't  disappoint us at any point during wedding planning or the day of! I would use her again and recommend her to everyone I know.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I used Rose Petals and Lace and they exceeded my wildest expectations and carried out everything I had dreamed of and more. I couldn't say enough great thingsabout them to recommend other brides!! If I had to do it over again 10 times, I'd hire them every single time. ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How are the prices at Rose Petals and Lace, I looked at their website and they do beautiful work!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_a-touch-of-elegance-or-rose-petals-and-lace?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:67461bdd-610e-45c8-9f01-2b124885a7fbPost:429c6b0b-92b0-45a4-95c4-960686a24d87">Re: A Touch Of Elegance or Rose Petals and Lace?</a>:
    [QUOTE]How are the prices at Rose Petals and Lace, I looked at their website and they do beautiful work!
    Posted by plesnial[/QUOTE]

<div><div style="font-family:Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:10px;background-color:initial;background-image:none;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;color:#1f1f1f;font:normal normal normal 11px/14px Arial, sans-serif;text-align:left;line-height:normal;">Give RP&L a budget and they will stick to it and make your wedding a dream!</div></div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i haven't been on here in a long time but lurk occassionally since im on maternity leave...but i used RP&L for my 10/10 wedding..Linda and her team did an amazing job. never saw flowers so beautiful in my life. RP&L are also featured in a lot of print.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards