Ohio-Columbus
Options

Vintage wedding gowns

Looking for a vintage wedding gown for my wedding dress. Anyone know of any places in columbus that sell these or vintage inspired dresses?

Re: Vintage wedding gowns

• Options
    You could try The Alley on Dublin Granville Road. They have some options. Also check around vintage and resale shops, wedding dresses come and go from them. Ebay is also an option and I saw some on Etsy as well. I am obsessed with this website-  http://www.antiquedress.com/gallerywed.htm. A lot of dresses that are on trend right now are vintage inspired, so you'll be able to find something at any bridal store I bet. If you want sleeves, check LDS dress sellers too. 

Just a word from experience. I started looking at vintage dresses as well, but ended up with a new one, largely because I am not nearly as tiny as a lot of the vintage dresses you can buy. Some of them have waists that are significantly 24 inches or less, but what threw me off even more is the number that had very small busts or shoulders. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Looking for a vintage wedding gown for my wedding dress. Anyone know of any places in columbus that sell these or vintage inspired dresses?

@librachic7 I went to Alfred Angelo and they had a vintage line - good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards