October 2014 Weddings

October 26, 2014!

Hi all October brides!

Anyone else getting married on the 26th? And how much (or little) have y'all planned so far?  :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: October 26, 2014!

• I am getting married on the Saturday of that weekend, the 25th! I am currently long distance from where my venue is, so I did a bunch at once last time we were home. We have the venue, church, dj, florist, and we are pretty sure we have our caterer, but we a tasting coming up in November. I have none of the detail stuff done, and need to also check out hotels when I am back home for blocking rooms. I am excited though, just over a year away! 

• Im planning on the 12th. 
    Nothing is planned yet except that I will say "Yes" to the love of my life. 
    Have you planned anything yet?

• Venue, DJ, Photog, Dress ordered, Save the Dates were shipped today (!!!!) and I just had a meeting with a florist (most likely our florist because she is amazing at what she does and she gives awesome discounts to EMS workers). We will be booking our honeymoon shortly, although we have already decided to do Sandals St Lucia. :) 

Oh yea, and we can block out rooms starting Nov. 1st so STDs will be sent after thats settled. :) 
  • October 26th here!

I have the ceremony and reception locations set, my wedding dress picked out (but not purchased yet), and our invitations made and ready to be printed. I'm stumped on what to do next.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Choronu said:
    October 26th here!

I have the ceremony and reception locations set, my wedding dress picked out (but not purchased yet), and our invitations made and ready to be printed. I'm stumped on what to do next.
    date twin! I also got the locations set first cause we're in a huge resort area so things were already starting to book up pretty quickly. We then did our DJ and Photo/Video people.

What area of the country are you getting married?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jean0715 said:
    Venue, DJ, Photog, Dress ordered, Save the Dates were shipped today (!!!!) and I just had a meeting with a florist (most likely our florist because she is amazing at what she does and she gives awesome discounts to EMS workers). We will be booking our honeymoon shortly, although we have already decided to do Sandals St Lucia. :) 

Oh yea, and we can block out rooms starting Nov. 1st so STDs will be sent after thats settled. :) 
    FI is a firefighter/medic...our florist is the wife of one of his fire buddies! yay for discounts cause of his job ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm getting married Saturday the 25th- have my dress, church, venue, Save the Dates were sent a week or so ago, and dropped the DJ and photog contracts/deposit in the mail yesterday.  Only big things left are florist (but we are doing DIY centerpieces) and also need to finalize wedding party... my DF is dragging is feet deciding- he has several guys in mind and one of them is my potential bridesmaid's husband so we have to settle those details first....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards