Michigan-Detroit

help! wedding venues that allow you to bring in own food! Metro Detroit Area

I have a fabulous friend that I would love to cater my wedding- does anyone know of any venues in the metro Detroit area that allows you to bring in your own food? And even alcohol as well!  I have exhausted my online options- so I hope someone has a suggestion!  We are looking to drive up to an hour, if that would help in any way :):)  THANK YOU in advance!!

Re: help! wedding venues that allow you to bring in own food! Metro Detroit Area

• I had the best luck finding such venues when I asked prospective caterers for a list of places they normally work with.  This is an especially good idea since some venues will only work with certain preferred caterers.

So I guess my advice is to talk to your friend. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It depends on how many people you are having. We had our wedding at Greenmead Village in Livonia, it's a historic village and city of Livonia park. They have historic chapel and banquet building, but max capacity is 100. It's at the intersection of 8 Mile & Newburgh Rds.
  • Depending on where you are I found one in Lapeer where I live. About an hour from Detroit. Lake Nepessing Boat Club.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cobblestone Farm in Ann Arbor has a 3-story historic barn with a modern interior and they let you bring in your own food and alcohol. It has a historic museum/farmhouse on the property, and a little farm yard with a donkey and goats and chickens! You get full access to the whole property with your rental and it's around $1000 to rent for 15 hours.

They book up really quick, but I had Oct. 24th of 2014 reserved and had to give it up! So at least that date is open :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards