Ohio-Cleveland

A DJ Crew vs. A Bride's DJ

I am currently deciding between these two DJs... Any reviews/ recommendations?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Re: A DJ Crew vs. A Bride's DJ

• edited December 2011
    I got married this month and used A Bride's DJ. I personally thought they were awesome from the planning process up until the very end of the reception. The DJ was great and they made the planning process really easy. The DJ literally ran the reception and made everything flow really well. Plus they had a really good price. At the end of the night the DJ gave us a CD with every song that he played that day which was pretty cool.
  • starlite21lstarlite21l member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am going with A Brides DJ for our wedding in May and they have been great through  the whole wedding process.  I live in DC so I have always emailed and phoned with questions and always get fast responses.  They also just added lights packages into the company if you are interseted in that.  I am pretty sure they just won one of the Best of awards from the Knot in 2011 as well! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jenandsean14jenandsean14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too was going back and forth between DJ crew and bride's DJ. I ended up going with a bride's DJ because I really liked the owners and the price was much cheaper. They also had great references. I felt like the guy from DJ crew was a little pushy and he kept me on the phone FOREVER. lol. Good luck:)
  • edited December 2011
    I am going with the DJ Crew. I never talked to A Bride's DJ though. I felt that the DJ Crew cared about the complete experience of a reception and were extremely knowledgeable about music and the ability to emcee a wedding. They get lots of good reviews on here too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have just decided to book with The DJ Crew too. They were nice enough to offer to let me check them out at one of the weddings they did a few weeks ago. (I wanted to test drive the car before I actually bought it!)  They were great! I liked the way they read the crowd and chose their songs accordingly. Plus, they are going to be adding lighting packages soon to their list of services and I can't wait to have some club-like lights on my dance floor!  They are great about running the whole show so the bride could just enjoy her day, and they have a great referral discount program - $50 off for you and everyone you refer! Check them out, and mention me (  :) I can use all the discounts I can get).
    Sarah K.
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married in July and I am using a Brides DJ. They have been awesome to work with!
  • JenLeeSJenLeeS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I spoke with both companies as well and decided to go with A Bride's DJ. The price was much more reasonable. But, beyond that, I think the company is going for a more subdued approach to the wedding DJ ... nothing cheesy but yet still a great party. The owner is wonderful to work with and provided me with references for our DJ to call, so that helped a lot. I was also able to speak to our DJ to make sure I had a good feel for him. So definitely no complaints so far!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had the same dilemma and went with A Bride's DJ for my 1-22-11 wedding. The experience was flawless, wonderful and I could not have been happier with the DJ we had. We used Scott. The owners were fantastic and their response time was the best ever. Literally any question I emailed them was answered within a couple minutes. They also had really great ideas if you are looking for something unique or a twist on the traditional. WE received a ton of compliments!!! Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards