Second Weddings

Second time around bridesmaid dilemma

Re: Second time around bridesmaid dilemma

• I personally would go with who are are closet too.
  • Have 2 MOHs. All they have to do is buy a dress and show up, so if you can't decide just give them both the title. Otherwise pick the one you would call at 2am if you needed help hiding a body.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• haha yea...that's a good way to put it.  I just feel guilty as I owe it to the girl who stuck behind me the last time.  She's being a bridesmaid twice.
  • That's another reason I didn't have BMs the second time…didn't want to make anyone buy a dress twice ;)

• I figured I would pick up the tab for the girl who was in it the first time.  I didn't want to, but my fiancé has never been married before so he wanted groomsmen.  
  • I had four attendants - and the were all called my MOH - my baby sister is the one who signed my marriage license.  I had my two sisters and my two really good friends stand with me.  
  • Or just have 2 bridesmaids.  What do you need a MOH for, anyway?  Isn't it just to honor your closest pal, and make the world see she's the most special to you?  If even you don't know, what difference does it make?
  • I figured to make a speech, but i'd assume they can make a speech together :)
  • My sister and BIL did a joint speech at our wedding - it was lovely and it kept the speeches short. 
  • I wish I had a sister :/ it would make things much easier, but instead I'm choosing between friends.  I cannot choose.  Thanks for the input.
  • Have one do the speech and the other stand next to you during the ceremony and hold your flowers. My 3 brothers had the other 2 as best men, one held the rings and the other did the speech. You don't have to choose if you don't want to.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards