Virginia
Options

Kroger Wedding Cakes

Hi, has anyone ever gotten a wedding cake at Kroger?   

I'll be getting married in Blacksburg, Virginia and am considering looking into seeing if Kroger in Blacksburg does wedding cakes (I have seen that Krogers  in different areas do)

If you have gotten your  wedding cake at Kroger I would love to hear about your experience and see some  pics if you have any.    Thanks!

Re: Kroger Wedding Cakes

• Options
    I'm a Blacksburg va bride too! Kroger does do wedding cakes in Blacksburg, though my fiancé and I actually found a better deal with four seasons bakery-they're amazing!!
  • Options
    I went to the expo in Roanoke yesterday, I actually did not like Four Seasons at all. Compared to all the other cake I tried there, theirs was very dry. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Artemischief-I was at that expo as we'll, stopped by four seasons again, at the very end too, and still did not find their cupcakes dry-fi, my parents, and I all loved this place, but I guess it's to each their own. The lady thee did work with fi and I on figuring which flavors would be best for longest, least likely I dry out, etc. Op-if going with Kroger, I'd make sure you ask I'd someone will actually set it up andor deliver to your venue. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks so much!   I'm currently living in NC so finding Bakeries in the Blacksburg area has been quite challenging.  Did you find that their deal better than Kroger even including a delivery to Blacksburg? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards