Wedding Reception Forum

Reception Venues near Phoenix, AZ

edited January 2014 in Wedding Reception Forum
sorry - I can't figure out to delete this, I've moved it to a local board

Re: Reception Venues near Phoenix, AZ

• You might get more area-specific responses if you post this on your local board. Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Post on your local board. But I would keep in mind that this will be a party and not a reception. So no bridal party, first dances, garter toss, huge puffy white dress, etc.

Throw a kick ass party with great food and music. Just keep the traditional wedding elements out.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I live in Phoenix, so I might be able to help. What is your budget and what area of the city are you looking in?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • check you local board. 

However, my brother got married in the Chandler area at a community center of some sort.  I think attached to a housing community.  Can't remember the name but it  was nice.  It allowed you to bring in your own food and alcohol.   I would check around at places like that.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards