Not Engaged Yet
Options

Friday Accountability

I felt pretty bummed yesterday because my weight was up. I'm feeling better today but still frustrated because I've been sticking closely to WW and exercising a few times a week and not cheating on the sly. I just hope maybe it was a random fluctuation or a gain from building muscle.

B: Bagel (7) and cream cheese (1), coffee (0)

L: Leftover Spinach Tortellini (10) and steamed broccoli (0)

D: Unsure yet. FI is going to the doctor today because he's still coughing and wasn't feeling well yesterday. He's already been on antibiotics once and hasn't really gotten better so I don't know what we'll end up doing tonight.

E: Pilates for 60 minutes

Re: Friday Accountability

• Options

I weighed myself this morning (my WI day is Saturday and I'm up). TMI though, I haven't pooped regularly all week and I've been eating salad like crazy. FWIW, I haven't been working out, I need to get back to that next week.

B: Egg white omlette with veggies and american cheese, grapes and cantelopue

L: Tuna Sandwich with banana

D: Cheeseburger and fries omw to the bridal salon.

E: Not happening.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options

@Imhollister & @buddysmom80 - I feel your pain with gains ladies. I haven't lost ANYTHING this week. I am at least the same as I was last saturday right now...but still frustrating. I've been perfectly on plan, so I keep telling myself i'll see all the more of a difference next week so I don't slide off track. I'm guessing for me it's because this week was my time of the month. At least that's what i'm telling myself...and that i'm retaining more water because of it. It's also probably somewhat of a lack of sleep for me this week.

We're going to have awesome weeks next week though - just wait!

B - Toast, 2 scrambled eggs, 4 oz greek yogurt, 1/2 c strawberries, granola

S - Apple

L - 4 oz chicken, tomato & cucumber salad

S - Protein bar

D - Probably 4 oz shrimp, 1/4 c baked sweet potato, green beans

• Options

B- hot chocolate, oatmeal and banana

L-homemade vegetable and potato soup

S-apple

D-spaghetti and marinara sauce

S- wine and pita chips may be

E- hopefully an abs work out or a Just Dance session

Anniversary

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    B: 1/2 a bagel with cream cheese (6), fruit (0)
    L: Spicy tuna roll (7), side salad with ginger dressing (2)
    D: Leftover crock pot balsamic roast beef (7), WW Quick and Crunchy Collard Greens (2)
    S: Carrots with my Ranch (0), BBQ Quakes (2)

Total: 26/26

Edited to add link

• Options
    @Swazzle Thanks for adding the link! We bought collard greens at the store and I've been trying to come up with ways to prepare them.

• Options

I didn't end up going to CrossFit yesterday and my soreness is gone today so that means I get to go tonight.

B- Coffee and english muffin with PB

L- Tuna with some mayo, mustard, pickles with a slice of bread

D- I made crockpot chicken fiesta wth shredded chicken, corn, black beans, onion, green pepper, and diced tomatos. We will probably put this in tacos.

E- CrossFit

• Options
    @Swazzle - I'm laughing at the collard greens... that's such a southern thing!  so far I haven't liked any sauteed greens, so plz let me know if this recipe is amazing?

B:  PB/banana/honey grilled sandwich.
    L:  kalua pork, brown rice, broccoli
    S:  apple
    D:  heck if I know.

WO:  Insanity Recovery + rock climbing or an adult trampoline jump place
  • Options
    @lmhollister - No problem! I'll report back on how they are. There's another WW recipe that sounds even better than the one I'm using, it calls for bacon though which I don't have at home right now and I don't have time to go to the grocery store. Here's the link: CLICK. Also a simpler and very similar recipe from SkinnyTaste: CLICK

@CocoBellaF - I've made collard greens once before but that was a few years ago. I saw them on sale and they were cheaper than kale so I decided to try them out again. 

• Options

I'm sore today.  I got way more of a workout in than I thought yesterday since I got a class in at lunch and in the evening and H was late to pick me up from the gym so I decided to get an additional walk in while I was waiting.  I didn't weigh myself today but yesterday I did and, like many of you, the scale dissapointed me... I lost nothing this week.

B: Egg whites, cheddar cheese, salsa and brocoli

L: Black beans with cheddar cheese and salsa  

D: Chicken salad with goat cheese (can you guess I love cheese), wine, maybe gluten free bread 

S: Apple with Baby Bell (seriously, I ADORE cheese), popcorn maybe

E: 45 minute Bootcamp fitness class (I'm scared...I tried it once before and felt like throwing up about mid-way through)

• Options
    Stupid Knot won't let me edit but my Bootcamp class was canceled....crap!  Treadmill it is instead with a yoga class tonight I guess to try to balance out my workout.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards