Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Our Wedding day! Pictures and Video!!! <3

Hello Fellow Knotties!

Thank you to everyone over the past year as we shared in discussions, advice and laughs! Our wedding day was Sept 21 and it was a fantastic day! There were things that didn't turn out exactly as I wanted... but in the moment I just didn't care! The day was about uniting myself with the love of my life and as I turned to walk down the aisle to him I couldn't believe the emotion I felt between us as we locked eyes! My mom had this timed out walk/processional for us to go with the music... I couldn't hear the music anymore, all I could see was Chris and I just wanted to get to him! 

The reception was fantastic and Chris and I both seemed almost giddy to be celebrating (he's very laid back and doesn't show a lot of excitement day to day)! We left the next morning for our Honeymoon and we are now back and back at work! I feared I would miss all the wedding fun and planning and be almost sad it was over... but I am not at all. I have this peace and calm I haven't felt for a very long time and we are just so excited to start this journey of our life together!

For those still planning their special day... I know this is cliche... but IT GOES BY FAST! Enjoy every moment, stop take a deep breath and look around the room to all your loved ones there to celebrate with you!

I am adding some pictures in that were taken by friends as I await my professional pictures :)

Anniversary

Re: Our Wedding day! Pictures and Video!!! &lt;3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards