July 2014 Weddings
Options

XXP: Bachelorette Party was a success

So my bachelorette party was this past weekend (the 11th) and it was awesome! Everyone had a lot of fun and my MoH did an awesome job with the planning!

Re: XXP: Bachelorette Party was a success

• Options
    Wow that's early! Isn't it? I thought they were typically a month or so before? What did you do?? My MoH keeps asking me for ideas, and I don't want to JUST go out to the clubs.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @bruinsbuzz

My bridal party do not live in the same state and they all have different incomes and financial situations. They discussed it and decided it would be easier for them to do the bacheloerette party now and then save up money for the wedding. Also, I know 1 of them can't ask off for more than 2 days in a row (which she will use for the wedding since she works every other weekend).

We went to my favorite bar and then went to a strip club.
  • Options
    FUN!!! The planning is well underway for mine, and I am SO excited. My MOH is my sister, who is only 18, so it took a long time to come up with an idea that would be super fun and "adult" enough, but that she could still attend. We're renting a house on the river for 3 nights, getting limos to take us wine tasting in Napa/Sonoma, and just hanging out on the water all weekend! I seriously can't wait. So glad yours was a success!! Makes me that much more excited for mine! xoxo
  • Options

@jravenna

Sounds like yours is going to be fun!

• Options
    That is exactly what I would love to do! Just have to find a place that would work in Michigan!! :)
  • Options
    jravenna

That sounds AMAZING!!  I'd love to do something over a weekend but half of my maids are married with kids so it's too hard for them.  I'm not sure what they're planning, but I'd LOVE if it included wine tasting!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards