November 2014 Weddings
Options

Save the Dates

Anyone planning to send Save the Date cards? If so, when are you planning to send them? 

Re: Save the Dates

• Options
    We are sending ours out in early February for our wedding on 11/1/14.  I know that may be a little early, but nearly all of our guests will be coming from out of town and need to make arrangements. 
  • Options
    We will be sending ours out somewhere around March. We also have mostly OOT guests.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're sending ours out in January.  We have a lot of OOT guests too and I want them to have plenty of time to plan.
  • Options
    We're sending ours out in January. Two of my cousins are also engaged, and there might be an engagement in my partner's family coming up soon. Everyone's been asking for our wedding date already, so we need to get them out ASAP.

We've got some out of town guests, but also a lot of guests who have out of town families; with our wedding so close to Thanksgiving, we need to give everyone as much notice as possible.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    We are also sending ours in January. My FH's family does yearly calendar for all upcoming events, graduations, confirmations, weddings. Our wedding was included on there but that just goes to FH's aunts, uncles and cousins. Right after Thanksgiving this year, FH's second cousin got engaged and is planning on doing 'Fall 2014" but we haven't heard any more as to when or where. Part of me is hoping they pick a day around our wedding and have it in the state they live, simply because it would cut about 30 people from our list.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    We were going to wait until 6-7 months out (so April or May) but at Christmas we had a lot of people asking for all kinds of information so that they can make travel arrangements and plan for time off from work etc. so we're sending them next week. It's a good thing I ordered them way early, because apparently I'm not the only early planner in the family :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I sent out StDs in July when we were planning a June wedding. Now that our date has changed to Nov 8th, I'll be sending out new StDs in a couple weeks since I don't want people thinking that we are still getting married in June. 
  • Options
    Did anyone send electronic save the dates? 
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies, ladies!
  • Options
    I think we are planning to send ours late Feb, early march for our 11/8 wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards