Not Engaged Yet
Options

Wedding diagrams to help you from Engaged to Married

So I came across this on buzzfeed and since I'm married already and pregnant I didn't thoroughly read through them.  But I did find what I read interesting and helpful.  If only we can single out some the diagrams and make them permanent diagrams here.  What do you think of the diagrams?

Wedding Diagrams

Re: Wedding diagrams to help you from Engaged to Married

• Options
    I remember looking at so many diagrams when I was wedding planning. Some of those in the article are actually helpful, but the point is clearly to emphasize the absurdity of ALL THE DIAGRAMS in the wedding industry, which I fully agree. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    I found the same article and looked through them. I felt like most of them were really not helpful for me.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    It seems like overkill...and overwhelming.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Also, I hate that they stereotype winter weddings and claim the colors should be "white, green, red and black."

• Options
    Yep, I'm overwhelmed.
  • Options
    Yeah.... all I do when I see charts like this is mentally cross-out all the parts I'm going to be ignoring. However, I HAVE started a pinterest board, so I guess I'm on schedule? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Overwhelming.

Also, I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?

• Options
    I saw that this morning on BuzzFeed. The one I appreciated the most was the one on how to decide who to invite. Although I don't think that "Did they invite you to their wedding/big event" thing should have been a deciding factor. 

• Options
    Ollie08 said:
    I saw that this morning on BuzzFeed. The one I appreciated the most was the one on how to decide who to invite. Although I don't think that "Did they invite you to their wedding/big event" thing should have been a deciding factor. 
    How do you decide then if they haven't had a big event in awhile? ROADBLOCK.

• Options

Kait said:
    Ollie08 said:
    How do you decide then if they haven't had a big event in awhile? ROADBLOCK.
    Beats me! I guess the answer is "no"? It was definitely an info graphic overload in that post. Which, like @Audrewuh mentioned was kind of the point. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards