Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Need to find the PERFECT reception venue for a winter wedding.

Looking for the perfect reception venue in the North Hills/Pittsburgh area for a Nov 29 wedding.  I am looking for a reception venue that won't break the bank and that would be able to accommodate approximately 120 guests.  There will only be a few children that are related to the bride and groom. Trying to find the perfect reception venue that would possibly be decorated for the holidays as well. 

Re: Need to find the PERFECT reception venue for a winter wedding.

• The Priory on the North Side. 
  • PPG Wintergarden is gorgeous in the winter! When I talked to them a few months ago it was $5000 to rent but you could save money by bringing in your own caterer and drinks.
  • Looking for the perfect reception venue in the North Hills/Pittsburgh area for a Nov 29 wedding.  I am looking for a reception venue that won't break the bank and that would be able to accommodate approximately 120 guests.  There will only be a few children that are related to the bride and groom. Trying to find the perfect reception venue that would possibly be decorated for the holidays as well. 

• secooneysecooney member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2014
    Looking for the perfect reception venue in the North Hills/Pittsburgh area for a Nov 29 wedding.  I am looking for a reception venue that won't break the bank and that would be able to accommodate approximately 120 guests.  There will only be a few children that are related to the bride and groom. Trying to find the perfect reception venue that would possibly be decorated for the holidays as well. 

• PAA is very very pretty decorated for holidays. We were there in mid Dec for our tasting and the place was gorg! 
  • I am getting married at the PAA and couldn't be more pleased with the process thus far.  It was a bit of a hidden gem that I didn't even think of during my initial search. The Priory is also stunning and has remarkable winter rates (and really really good cakes lol).

Happy planning :)

• No necessarily decorated for the holidays, but we had our January wedding at the Carnegie Music Hall and it was fabulous! Or you could do the Hall of Sculptures which is their smaller room but also very cool.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards