Maryland

Wedding Venue?

britt0917britt0917 member
First Anniversary
edited January 2014 in Maryland

Im Newly engaged, and would love some ideas on nice venues in Maryland. I have researched a few but none really have popped out. I would like it to be where we can do the Ceremony and Reception at the same place and would love for it to be on the water but thats still up in the air.

Re: Wedding Venue?

• Do you know where in MD you want to get married? If you're looking for places on the water there's Deep Creek, Annapolis, St. Michael's, Kent Island, the eastern shore...
  • Not on the water, but I really loved my venue - Greg Rock Mansion in Pikesville (right off of 695\Reisterstown Rd). Just about everything was there and included for a really affordable price. Worth checking out if you're into an historic mansion style wedding.

Good luck!
  • Also, there are a few beautiful venues in Have de Grace (if you want to go North) - some with water views (and/or near enough that you could do BP photos near water.
  • More information is needed here. Budget for venue? Do you want in house catering or to bring your own? Tent reception? Food/drink budget? Guest list size? Overall vibe?
  • I'm getting married at the Silver Swan Bayside marina on Kent Island. Reasonable price and classy venue--that combo was very hard to find! But I also wanted water venues, and I would recommend Kent Island and St. Michael's, too:)
  • Annapolis Maritime Museum!  I got married there last year.  They are hosting a Friday night party for engaged couples on February 21st.  They're having lots of wedding vendors, food stations, band, dj, bar with cocktails and craft beer, etc.  http://www.eastportphotography.com/engaged-a-party-for-engaged-couples-and-their-friends/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards