Nevada-Las Vegas

Planet Hollywood in suite reception

Hi! We are thinking of booking PH for our wedding and reception. We really like the location on the strip and view from the suites. We are a bit concerned that the suite will be a bit tight ( expecting about 50) and have inquired about upgrading but have been told that it can only be done at checkin. Has anyone had luck upgrading to a bigger suite or had about that many people in the panorama suite and could offer thoughts? Thanks!

Re: Planet Hollywood in suite reception

• I called in about the APEX suite, but they were kinda weird about the pricing, as far as giving me an answer on the price. I like the ceremony space.  so cool
  • Sometimes you can get the APEX Suite through Total Experiences... They no longer rent it to the "general population." I wanted to use the Panorama Suite or Boulevard, but I have 50 guests too and I thought it would be too tight with all the furniture. Hope this helps!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! How many people did you have and was it too cozy in there?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_planet-hollywood-suite-reception-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:a0940782-5aa3-400b-acb6-f076321bd208Post:ba303abe-e035-4c81-b45d-b00d15bb038f">Re: Planet Hollywood in suite reception</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sometimes you can get the APEX Suite through Total Experiences... They no longer rent it to the "general population." I wanted to use the Panorama Suite or Boulevard, but I have 50 guests too and I thought it would be too tight with all the furniture. Hope this helps!
    Posted by klminor17[/QUOTE]

I have to say my experience with Total Experience has not been good!  They told me that the APEX Suite can only hold 30 people and that there is NO suite at Planet Hollywood that can accomodate 50 people!  Starting to get a little worried about the Panorama!
  • Yea, I think they're right. I didn't have a party or reception, we just got lucky with an upgrade. I counted that about 16 people can seat comfortably, and with all the furniture about 10-14 more people can fit. The room is really narrow, and I'm not sure you want people in the bedroom. The plus is that there's 2 bathrooms.
  • Can anyone tell me if they have had any luck getting the APEX suite?
  • To get the Apex Suite you have to go through Total Rewards. My contact was Sheri Schreiber sschreiber@caesars.com <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Ditto Mo -

I've had a great experience with TR thus far. We have the Boulevard Suite reserved - hoping it can fit 45-50 of our closest friends for a happy hour!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards