Knottie Tech Help

My Knot website - wedding party roles

My fiancée and I have decided to have my brother and his sister in our wedding party. However, we want his sister to be on his side and my brother to be on my side. When I add them to our wedding website as wedding party members, they can only be added as "bridesmaid" and "groomsman" or "other". What's that about? With all the discussions about how it's acceptable to have a guy on the girl's side and a girl on the guy's side, why isn't there an option for a bridesman or a groomswoman (or, in this case, best woman)? Or at least make an option where you can type in their role yourself, instead of selecting from a list. Catch up with the times, please, The Knot!

Re: My Knot website - wedding party roles

• @jw11721

Yeah I wasn't thrilled when I saw that but it didn't bother me as much because we're not having his brother on my side and my sister on his. It did bug me though that I had to select "other" for our parents. 

@KnotPorscha is there a way to change / fix this?
  • Hi @jw11721! I'll def share you feedback with the rest of our team. In the meantime, if you have any questions or issues regarding your WW, please contact our customer service team at feedback@theknot.com or call Mon-Thurs 6am-7pm PST and Fri 6am - 6pm PST at 877-335-5252.

Thanks!

KP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards