Ohio-Columbus

Seamstress recommendations?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good seamstress?  My FI wants to wear a style of vest that isn't rentable at any tux shop we've found. We've found some online, but are in agreement that the fabric in them is too casual for our wedding, so we are looking at having one custom made.  We have found a pattern for the vest and can also purchase the material.

We live in Grandview, so something easily accessible from that area would be preferable.

Re: Seamstress recommendations?

• Check out a couple recent posts about wedding/bridal alterations/seamstress here on this board.  It would give you a couple of people to check out.

But, for a "simple" (compared to a wedding gown) vest, you might also try an employee at JoAnn's Fabric, or a post on the bulletin board at CCAD for a fashion student ....  I bet they would all have more than capable skills AND a sewing machine!  
  • DH uses Cottage of Tailoring at Graceland in Clintonville for his alterations. We've been very happy with their work. I would avoid the bridal seamstresses as I think you'll pay more for something a tailor could do.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards