Chit Chat
Options

Finally something good

I have been having the worst month but tomorrow is going to be good. My FI and I are meeting with a rescue group and we're going to get a new kitten! Yay!

Re: Finally something good

• Options
    Kittennnnnns!!!!!  Kittens make everything better.  Sometimes it's hard to get another pet after a loss, but I say, once you're cuddling something furry and tiny, the world becomes a happier place.

Do you have any names in mind?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    Awwwwwww!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!! You HAVE to post pics!!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Pics pics pics! (tomorrow, of course haha)

• Options
    We have no names in mind. We're going to try to pick a name based on the kitty's personality and I will definitely post pictures,
  • Options
    When we got our rescues, they already had names (Pesto and Kapuchee). We considered changing their names, but instantly  felt that their names matched their personalities, so we kept their names :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    I am not a cat person (please don't hate me!), but I am very happy for you!!
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    Yay! I'm not a cat person either, but I do l love finding out people are adopting rescue animals!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    I'm excited but I'm going to have keep reminding myself that I can only bring home one. Lol.
  • Options
    That's what I said lol. 2 bratty cats later....
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    We are not allowed to have dogs in our complex, but we're allowed to have cats (I mean, if FI and I weren't both horrendously allergic, that is). Doesn't stop me from going to visit the shelter and wanting to adopt every.single.dog. All of them. We're hoping to have enough money saved up in the next 3-ish years to finally buy a house so we can have aaaaaaaaaaaall the rescue animals!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Well we already have a cat and a dog so we really should only get one.
  • Options
    Yay kitten! They're so terribly fun when the world is all new (and for some of them the world never stops being new ...).
  • Options
    Hooray!

And Hooray that our beloved Knottie Offensive Kitten made it into the kitten gif parade. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Yay!!  

I'm not normally a cat person, but a few years ago, we were at a cookout on my grandparent's farm, and one of the kittens followed me around until I was convinced I needed to take her home. :)  

I'm sure your kitten will be SO happy in her new home - you've GOT to update us with pictures and details once you've brought him/her home!
  • Options
    I am an animal lover. I have a dog and would like to have 1 cat because I am not the biggest cat fan but i still like them. FI is incredibly allergic

anyhow

• Options
    I want them. I want them ALL!

KITTY BRIGADE! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Awww yay kitties!!  We have two dogs, but I have been wanting to get kittens for so long!  Problem is, we travel with our dogs whenever I visit back home and it probably wouldn't work having cats with the dogs in a car for 12 hours to MD and 12 hours back :/  (and also my dogs aren't great with other animals as is and my mom would never want kittens staying in her house with her two dogs and my two dogs!)  but if we ever move closer/ back to my home state again, FI is well aware that we then need two kittens.

• Options
    AWWWWW!!!!! You got 2 after all! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards