Finally cleaning up our wedding stuff! We poured a ton of heart and detail into everything and are hoping they can be of use to someone else.
1. Tons of mason jars- probably 40. These are all genuine, antique mason jars that are NOT reproduction. Many with bubbles, imperfections, all purchased from antique shops
2. Gold chargers - 98 of them!
3. Burlap runners - I have to count, but I think 10. Blunt edges (no fringe or anything).
4. Doilies - again, all vintage, various shades of tan/white/beige/peach, different shapes, all hand chosen
5. Linens - potentially a few dozen peach napkins and white or beige linens (will have to count and make sure if interested).
Below are some photos from our wedding. If interested, please reply or message me!