New York

Hair stylists who will travel?

Hi Ladies!!

So I waited a bit too long to look into the spa/salon at my venue and just found out that another bridal party will be getting their hair done that morning. 

Does anyone know of a great salon or stylists in the Geneva area who will come to my venue to do our hair?

Re: Hair stylists who will travel?

• kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    I booked Sara Lovell, who was recommended on this board by Emily.  Sara is based in Rochester, but is traveling to Geneva for us.  She has airbrushing, which is something I definitely wanted.  I think she'll do a fantastic job,
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • I don't know anyone who will travel, but another bridal party will be in at the same time we are. They only have four people, as opposed to the seven who will be with me, but it's not a big deal. The salon does this all the time and have been very professional about it. They bring in stylists from their other salon in Dewitt to accommodate all of us.

If you can't find someone who will travel, it might be worth asking your salon if they take more than one bridal party at a time (if it wouldn't bother you, of course!)
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_hair-stylists-who-will-travel?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:621Discussion:907d880e-9861-4726-bb33-0c87e6ed087ePost:f5fce702-4e49-411f-a4e6-be5db3ca8035">Re: Hair stylists who will travel?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I booked Sara Lovell, who was recommended on this board by Emily.  Sara is based in Rochester, but is traveling to Geneva for us.  She has airbrushing, which is something I definitely wanted.  I think she'll do a fantastic job,
    Posted by kks4471[/QUOTE]

<div>Do you have an email or phone number for Sara? I can't seem to find her contact info online and the website I found for her doesn't appear to be up to date.</div><div>
    </div><div>Unfortunately, the salon in my venue will only book one bridal party at a time. :(  I should have booked it as soon as I booked the venue, I just didn't think about it until it was too late. </div>
  • Nevermind, I found her actual website!! :)
  • Unfortunately, Sara isn't getting back to me. Does anyone else know of a stylist who will travel? I'm calling around and having a lot of trouble finding someone who is available.  :(
  • I don't know if they'll go all the way to Geneva, but LiSalon traveled about 30 minutes from Ithaca to my wedding. Danielle is great!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards